Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow, Snow Go Away

A belated post from Snowpocalypse 2.0 and 2.1...

With a bit more snow expected today, I say this: Whomever has pissed off Mother Nature, please apologize. Stat!

This FL-native and fan of seasons, is not a fan of blizzards or multiple feet of snow or being snowed in or shoveling snow or anything like that. I imagine that the 18 or so inches still covering my yard will take forever to melt; it's just not supposed to be warm any time soon. Oh, and I'm on "ice dam watch." I was blissfully unaware of ice dams until this.

I shake my fist at winter!!!!

I hope everyone in the mid-Atlantic area is warm & shoveled out. I am wondering if I need to delay my seed starting. I imagine with a thick blanket of snow on my beds it will take longer for the soil to warm up...

No comments:

Post a Comment