Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Long Time No Post, eh?

It's been awhile, huh?

Truth is I've been kind of overwhelmed, kind of lazy and kind of tired. I've started taking landscape design classes part-time and I still work full-time at the paying-the-bills gig (which has ramped up as well). The weather has been pretty gross this fall making gardening a muddy, mucky mess and the last thing I wanted to do or think about after spending hours reading about trees or drawing them or learning how 17th century French landscape designers used them in their plans. Plus, an exciting project has popped up that I hope to be able to announce soon. Fingers crossed on that one.

Anywho, that's how I've been spending my free time. Learning about plants instead of interacting with them. It's interesting for sure but I do need to manage my time better. It seems silly to have to neglect the things that made you interested in the subject in the first place, no?

I promise to not be a stranger but this winter will probably be a bit scant on posts. I hope you'll stick around though! I've got big, lofty plans for my spring garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment